Thinking of Selling? Put your feet up and let us do the hard work!
Selling your property or investment is one of the most important decisions you may come to and the approach and presentation can have a dramatic affect on both the sale price and the experience you have with your Agent.
10 Important Questions
- What do you know about your agent?
- Where do the buyers come from?
- How will your home be marketed & what is the best style of marketing?
- What is the internet capability of your agency?
- How will the highest price be achieved for your home?
- What are the key buyer behaviours?
- What happens when the buyers look through your home?
- What are the main things buyers look for in a home?
- How long does it take to get a property on the market and ready for sale?
- What happens next?
Who are we?
Lois Buckett Real Estate was established in Lennox Head over 10 years ago with a view to providing the best real estate experience for our clients.
Our dynamic team is made up of a group of dedicated professionals with a host of experience in the industry committed to offering client satisfaction on every level and an absolute determination to exceed expectations. Adopting and employing the latest available systems and software available and ensuring the team members are trained and ready to utilise our facilities equates to the best service possible.
As a result of the commitment, loyalty and hard work of Lois & the team the company has experienced enormous growth with a sister office now open in Bangalow.
This swift rise to success is a direct result and a tribute to honesty, hard work and a respect for individual needs.
Key steps for a successful sale:
- Employ an agent with a business plan to get the best possible result for your home.
- In partnership with us, prepare your home for market.
- Relax - Sit back & enjoy the ride, let us do our job (we can assure you that you are in the best hands).
- Want to know the market feedback?
- We keep you informed every step of the way.
- Offers - If you are not happy, we don’t expect you to sell, If you are happy - Your home is SOLD!!!
- Settlement = Money in the bank = exciting time ahead.
What are potential buyers looking for?:
First Impressions are everything. Make your property look more appealing than any others on the market!
A Spring Clean is crucial. If your home is de-cluttered, this will make the home look much larger. Special touches can be the difference between getting an offer and NOT!
Expecting Someone? Present the house as if you were having friends over. Set the scene.Put yourself in the position of the buyer. Imagine you were walking through the home for the first time. The little extras do count!
Create the Mood. Music works extremely well. Buyers feel more relaxed as it sets a calm, relaxing, atmosphere. This takes away the stress of looking through the property.
Let There be Light. If the temperature is right open up all the windows and curtains,creating light & breezes. If you have a particularly dark area in your home, shine a little light on the room.
Focal Points. Buyers take extra notice of the bathroom, kitchen and main bedroom. It is important that these rooms look particularly appealing as buyers can become emotionally attached to your property and will see themselves living in your home.